IQ Bot Review

Good cognitive ability, a nice user interface, and can be used by people with a non-technical background

What is our primary use case?

We use IQ Bot to improve the OCR capabilities in our automation.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the cognitive ability, as it will learn an interface that it is not familiar with and perform in the way that a human does.

I really like the user interface.

What needs improvement?

The price of IQ Bot, packaged with Automation Anywhere, is too expensive for some companies and they will not use it. The price should be lowered.

I have been using IQ Bot for about a month, although my experience with Automation Anywhere itself is for more than three and a half years.

IQ Bot is a stable part of the platform.

Management comes into the picture when it comes to scalability. If there are bots available then we are able to scale up and down without affecting our performance.

I have been in contact with technical support and I am satisfied with it.

They have helped us with problems in the past. They respond quickly, and in all of the cases, our problems have been resolved in a maximum of 24 hours.

I have tried other options but there were problems with the OCR that caused me to try IQ Bot. We were having trouble reading invoices from the OCR image data.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. Even deploying all of the bots to the sites, if the person is technical then it is pretty simple and straightforward.

We are using the Community Edition of Automation Anywhere that includes IQ Bot.

The package that includes Automation Anywhere and IQ Bot starts at $10,000 USD.

What other advice do I have?

IQ Bot technology is good and it is a solution that I can recommend for a conventional user. When it comes to people who are from a non-programming background, I think that IQ Bot is fine. There are solutions that require people having programming skills, especially in .NET, which makes developing and managing the bots easy. This is not the case with Automation Anywhere.

Private Cloud