iServer Review

The best feature is the reporting, and the graphs that results from the reporting. There are other solutions out there that have a better user-interface.

What is our primary use case?

iServer is a solution that helps catalog enterprise architect solutions and catalog information.

How has it helped my organization?

You have to spend about 14 to 15 days learning it, but once you learn it, it is easy to use.

What is most valuable?

The best features are the reporting and graphs, which result from the reporting.

What needs improvement?

It definitely needs help to improve the visual aspect of the solution.

If they could help assist the user towards an architecture roadmap, that would be ideal.

Three to five years.

The product is very stable.

It is scalable.

From September 2014 through January 2015, I received help from the tech support staff of iServer. They were very prompt and almost instantaneously responded. If it was something difficult, they brought three to four people to talk with me, then solved the problem. Within minutes, they were able to solve the issue.

It was an easy setup. The installation was smooth for us.

There are other solutions out there that have a better user interface.

2013
More iServer reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Orbus Software, Sparx Systems, MEGA International and others in Architecture Management. Updated: January 2021.
456,812 professionals have used our research since 2012.