ITRS Geneos Review

Initial setup is a bit complex however it provides key performance metrics to identify and reduce transaction latencies.

Valuable Features

• Complete End-to End monitoring of Apps and infra
  • Key performance metrics to identify and reduce transaction latencies

Improvements to My Organization

Multiple views of Trading Apps

Room for Improvement

None that I can think of.

Use of Solution

6 months

Very good

UserUser

Good info

23 March 15
Senior Network Engineer with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal UserTOP 10

Does this support monitoring from a centralised location to all nodes globally ? This is one of the challenges with Solarwinds which i have noticed.

01 July 15
Marketing Manager with 51-200 employeesVendor

Yes, Geneos supports a distributed global deployment, with centralised aggregation and visualisation of data.

03 August 15
Senior Network Engineer with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal UserTOP 10

That's great. I will be greatfull if someone from your product team will contact me to give demo on the product. If a centralized setup can be provided with all requirement we need, we don't mind to replace the monitoring system.

11 August 15
Marketing Manager with 51-200 employeesVendor

Hi Vijay. I believe my colleague is in conversation with you now. He'll be more than happy to help organise a demonstration. Many thanks

12 August 15
Senior Analyst at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal User

Nice to see good reviews about Geneos ITRS, Yes the First time set-up may be difficult, but the help documentation and good customer service will make your work easy. The only clause is to have netprobe status ok all the time. Can you share how can this be done on linux/SunOS?

28 February 16