ITRS Geneos Review

Valuable Features:

The ability to monitor our different Windows and Linux servers in real time, simultaneously, as well as the ability to provide some configurations and event viewing. Being able to monitor what was happening, what errors and what warnings were appearing in real time was hugely beneficial. I worked on a trading floor, and these servers were crucial to business continuity.

Improvements to My Organization:

It allowed us to deal with incidents in real time, reducing the impact on the business by allowing them to keep trading, therefore not losing money. Investment banking relies on 100% uptime, and this application contributed to us achieving this.

Room for Improvement:

The interface can sometimes be a little complicated. To access some useful parts, it can be a chore to navigate through. I cannot remember exactly off of the top of my head, as it is almost a year since I last used it.

Deployment Issues:

There were no issues with the deployment.

Stability Issues:

We had no issues with the performance.

Scalability Issues:

It's been able to scale for our needs.

Other Advice:

I rated this product an 8 due to how much I used it and how useful it was to us. It allowed us to provide immediate support where needed, reducing business impact.

More ITRS Geneos reviews from users