ITRS Geneos Review

Being able to monitor our databases is valuable. We'd like more customisable dashboard views.

How has it helped my organization?

We can see in real time what is happening with our app logs, processes, and databases, and we can respond very quick to alerts minimizing the downtime.

What is most valuable?

In my experience, being able to monitor our databases is a valuable feature as we can create our own queries and aren't reliant on the in-built ones.

What needs improvement?

It needs to have better middleware integration for things such as application and Microsft SQL servers. We would like to have better dashboards with more in-depth detail, access to historical data and customisable views.

We had no issues with the performance.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

We previously used IBM Tivoli for our monitoring needs.

The server was already configured by the ITRS support team, but we configured our own gateway.

It was implemented by a third-party, although we created the rules and samplers ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

You need to perform careful research on what is already included in the application and what needs to be customized.

More ITRS Geneos reviews from users