Ivanti Patch for Windows Review

Straightforward to install and the features are good

What needs improvement?

I would like to have better support for the application. For example, more regional support with 24/7 access would be helpful.

We have been using Ivanti Patch for Windows for a couple of years.

I would say that it is scalable but when it comes to third-party vendors, it depends on their support model. If they come out with a new version then this only scales if they come out with patches between versions.

We have about five people who have core access to Ivanti Patch.

I would rate the technical support a seven or eight out of ten.

The biggest problem that I have with technical support is that it is not regional and we are dealing with time differences. For example, when I want to contact support, it is nighttime for them. When they get back to me, I am asleep and have to respond the following day. Then, they receive my response during the night and it continues like this. It is inconvenient and it takes much longer than it should.

People have told me that they found it difficult to install compared to other products. However, I did not have much difficulty and found it to be straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

Both in terms of features and operations, this is a good solution. I would recommend it to others based on that but it would be better if the support were improved.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Ivanti Patch for Windows reviews from users