Ivanti Service Desk Review

Good stability, good scalability, and useful for incident management and service request management

What is our primary use case?

We use it to manage our help desk.

What is most valuable?

Incident management and service request management features are the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

The administrative side of it could be a little more intuitive. This is the side that you use to do customizations. It is very customizable, but it could be a bit more intuitive and user-friendly.

Their support can also be better in terms of response time. Currently, their response time is a little slow.

I have been using this solution for about a year.

It is very stable.

Its scalability is good. We have about 600 users, and all of our users are using the app access or the Self-Service Portal. We have about eight to ten help desk staff members and service desk analysts.

Putting in a ticket is easy, but the response time is a little slow. Their response time could be better.

If you're setting it up for the first time, you would probably need professional services.

We didn't set it up ourselves. We used a third-party vendor to do the setup for us. It took about four or five months.

What other advice do I have?

Before implementing this solution, I would advise others to do the groundwork and properly document the processes and workflows. We didn't have certain processes properly defined, and that's why it took us longer to implement this solution.

I would rate Ivanti Service Desk an eight out of ten. We're satisfied with this solution.

Find out what your peers are saying about Ivanti, ServiceNow, ManageEngine and others in IT Service Management (ITSM). Updated: June 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.