Jacada Intelligent Agent Engagement Review

Suitable for a small-scale business but not evolved enough for a large enterprise

What is our primary use case?

The best thing with that Jacada is that they are a repository builder, which we use for our assessment to gauge and match screens.

Jacada has evolved, but I'm not using the latest version. Technically we use our internal product more, which is iAutomate. We also use UiPath and Automation Anywhere.

Within our organization, when we first started using Jacada, there were roughly 100 employees using it. Lately, only a few employees use it as it's not our primary solution anymore.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

There used to be some coding issues, but over time the software has evolved and they have fixed those issues.

They need to create a workflow system.

I have used Jacada for the last five years.

Scalability-wise, Jacada is okay. I would give it a rating of 6.5 out of ten.

When we first started using Jacada, the technical support was not good at all; however, they were just getting started then. Since then, they have evolved (although, not exponentially); there are a lot more players on the market now.

The initial setup was fairly straightforward. Complexity-wise, on a scale from one to ten, I would give the initial setup a rating of six.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Jacada for a company which is not yet large-scale — a company with roughly 100 to 150 employees.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Jacada a rating of seven.

Find out what your peers are saying about Jacada, UiPath, Verint and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: January 2021.
457,209 professionals have used our research since 2012.