Jamf Pro Review

Zero-touch deployment is a wonderful feature

What is our primary use case?

I use this product to manage Apple devices in the enterprise. From profile configurations to security compliance.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf changed our lives completely from configuration, compliance and management. We needed something like a complete Mac shop to help us manage devices all over the world. With Jamf Pro in the cloud, we are capable of managing these systems and devices with ease.

What is most valuable?

Zero-touch deployment is a wonderful feature. Being able to assign systems directly from the manufacturer to new employees has been amazing. Plus with a complete self-service portal, our users have the flexibility to install software they need when they need it. Not to mention a number of environmental nuisances that are one-click fixes here.

What needs improvement?

Pricing needs to be better for smaller businesses who need cloud-based products over on-premise solutions. It’s even hard for some medium and even large businesses to grasp the exceptionally high cost of the service.

2 visitors found this review helpful