Jamf Pro Review

What is our primary use case?

We use Jamf Pro to manage our fleet of Macs and iPads. With Jamf, we can now do so much more. Reporting to our management team is critical. We can gather information quickly, and this allows us to make smart decisions.

How has it helped my organization?

We used to need more resources to manage our devices. With Jamf Pro, we can now do more with less. It's the ideal situation.

What is most valuable?

Imaging and management of our devices are invaluable as we used to have a more manual solution. Rather than depending on others, we can keep things simple which allows us to work smarter.

What needs improvement?

Patch management is an area that still needs focus and attention. We find a problem with this because as others have reported, other solutions can do more with patch management. But as with any solution, there are other ways around it, and we have our existing solution to work around any shortcomings there might be.

More than five years.