Jamf Pro Review

Specializes in Apple devices and simplified our deployment during our hand out events

What is our primary use case?

• We have roughly over 4500 devices between MacBooks and iPads, all managed with Jamf Pro
  • K12 1:1 with classroom carts in PK classrooms.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf simplified our deployment during our hand out events in the fall. It specializes in Apple devices, which for us was a plus since we didn't have Chromebooks or other non-Apple devices we needed to manage.

What is most valuable?

The ability to deploy scripts to our managed MacBooks for various purposes has proven to be a very powerful tool that we are still learning how to leverage.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes the Jamf's cloud-hosted servers feel like they could be a little more powerful.  We've never run into an issue, but some of the things that have been said from other customers we have contact and a good working relationship with or during a couple of support calls with Jamf have just made it seem that the cloud instances can't quite hold up to requirements for larger deployments and more resources need to be allocated to each instance during setup.