Jamf Pro Review

One feature which stands out is the ability to manage the devices all in one console

What is our primary use case?

To manage our ever growing Apple computers and mobile devices from things like device rollout, to apps and software distribution and inventory management and collections. We are a K-12 school with three campuses of over 500 students and over 400 staffs.

How has it helped my organization?

Rolling out devices has never been easier, Jamf helps minimise the workload on our IT department. Managing a large number of devices requires a lot of manpower and Jamf helps reduce that. Zero-touch rollout at its best.

What is most valuable?

I think the question should be what features have you not found valuable, as all features are useful but if I have to choose the one that stands out for us, it is the ability to manage the devices all in one console so to say.

What needs improvement?

More software titles in the patch management updates, this will help reduce creating packages for software updates.

Three to five years.

very good, very stable and when things go wrong its always resolved in a good time manner

no comment on this.

awesome technical support, not an issue with the software they can't fix or resolve.

previous solution was manual control, meaning we have to setup individual devices one by one. Not ideal.

straight forward no complex at all.

IN-House for us.

no investment, just need to be done in our organisation.

If you can afford to go cloud services rather than on premises install go for it, it makes life easier when JAMF handles the physical server and JAMF Pro updates.

yeah we did and find nothing compared to what JAMF Pro can do.

What other advice do I have?

Give doing what you're doing. It works.

1 Comment