Jt hjyjg 400x400

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Review
Generates financial reports that are aligned with business expectations. I would like to see improvements in GL, AP, AR, and the sales and supply chain.

Valuable Features:

The most valuable feature is customization through E1 tools because Oracle JDE is neither prepared nor updated in time for Latin America localizations.

Improvements to My Organization:

Financial reports are clearer and better aligned with business expectations.

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see the following:

• Improvements in GL, AP, AR and sales and supply chain
  • A standard solution for the deployment server to automate, assemble, build, and deploy packages by schedule. We need to develop or look for third party solutions. The same goes for E1 Pages.
  • An easier setup

Use of Solution:

We have used this solution for five years.

Stability Issues:

We did have some stability issues. We currently use IBM WebSphere 7.1 and it sometimes does not look like it is 100% compatible.

Scalability Issues:

I did not encounter any issues with scalability.

I would give technical support a rating of 7/10.

Previous Solutions:

We used to work with JDE World Software Version A7.3. We changed because the business required more advanced technology functions like mobility and financial reporting.

Initial Setup:

The setup was absolutely straightforward. It was mostly on the end-user paradigm from using the Word software (green screen) to a web-based application.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Find a way to manage licenses wisely. Negotiate it as best as you can with your provider because it is very expensive.

Other Solutions Considered:

We evaluated SAP and Oracle EBS.

Other Advice:

Evaluate the known issues, implement the most stable tool releases, and keep your ASUs/ESUs up-to-date.

0 Comments