JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Review

Generates financial reports that are aligned with business expectations. I would like to see improvements in GL, AP, AR, and the sales and supply chain.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is customization through E1 tools because Oracle JDE is neither prepared nor updated in time for Latin America localizations.

How has it helped my organization?

Financial reports are clearer and better aligned with business expectations.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the following:

• Improvements in GL, AP, AR and sales and supply chain
  • A standard solution for the deployment server to automate, assemble, build, and deploy packages by schedule. We need to develop or look for third party solutions. The same goes for E1 Pages.
  • An easier setup

We have used this solution for five years.

We did have some stability issues. We currently use IBM WebSphere 7.1 and it sometimes does not look like it is 100% compatible.

I did not encounter any issues with scalability.

I would give technical support a rating of 7/10.

We used to work with JDE World Software Version A7.3. We changed because the business required more advanced technology functions like mobility and financial reporting.

The setup was absolutely straightforward. It was mostly on the end-user paradigm from using the Word software (green screen) to a web-based application.

Find a way to manage licenses wisely. Negotiate it as best as you can with your provider because it is very expensive.

We evaluated SAP and Oracle EBS.

What other advice do I have?

Evaluate the known issues, implement the most stable tool releases, and keep your ASUs/ESUs up-to-date.