Jt hjyjg 400x400

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Review
ERP system that provides warehouse management, advanced pricing, and sales order management.

Valuable Features:

• Warehouse management
  • Advanced pricing
  • Sales order management
  • Inventory
  • Procurement and subcontracting
  • Bulk stock management
  • Fulfillment management
  • Advanced stock evaluation
  • Environmental accounting and reporting

Improvements to My Organization:

Order processing time has been reduced by 30% (KPI metric). There are many such instances that were shared by various clients in my consulting career.

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see improvements in:

• Change in grade & potency on volume control (BOM) while issuing a work order
  • Work order approval process
  • Transportation module rate schedule flexibility
  • PO receipt reversal using the EDI process
  • Purchase order approval process
  • Landed cost rule hierarchy definition
  • Account codes that can have legacy description for reporting
  • Sourcing processes with more flexibility and direct relationships with the purchase cycle
  • Self-requisition process approval setup to be made available for the purchase cycle

Use of Solution:

My experience in JD Edwards has been for about 17 years. I worked with almost all the versions of JD Edwards: WorldSoft, OneWorld XE, and EnterpriseOne.

Stability Issues:

We had stability issues, but Oracle support resolved them.

Scalability Issues:

I did not encounter any issues with scalability.

Previous Solutions:

As a consultant, I have been involved with many successful JD Edwards implementations. The changes were for the better.

Initial Setup:

The setup was complex for the most part. In a few cases, it was simple.

ROI:

The ROI is good.

Other Solutions Considered:

In pre-sales, we used to appraise our clients on the strengths and weaknesses of the product.

Other Advice:

It’s a good ERP system that gives users ease-of-use, the flexibility to integrate with other systems, and the ability to meet most of the KPIs.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We have business relationship with Oracle and SAP.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About JD Edwards EnterpriseOne?

Our experts can help. 217,939 professionals have used our research on 5,608 solutions.