JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Review

The EDI and z-file processing features allow clients to integrate legacy systems.

What is most valuable?

• JDE software development kit, including application design aid, report design aid, data dictionary, table design aid, business view design aid, table conversion, EDI (electronic data interchange), named event rule, C business functions, UPK (user productivity kit), business services.
  • In JDE Version 9.1: E1 pages, one-view reporting, Cafe One, watch list.
  • In JDE Version 9.2: IoT (Internet of Things)

All are valuable features of this product. So, all these features are very important, but from my point of view, I like EDI and z-file processing; these features allow clients to integrate old legacy systems into the JDE Enterprise One System.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization is totally a development team; we have developed applications and report components per client requirements, so as of right now, I would not be able to provide an example of how this product has improved the way my organization functions.

What needs improvement?

Currently, you are not able to copy the NER in the software development framework.

There is also room for improvement in business services and IoT.

I have used it for the last 4.6 years; mostly working from the technical side.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

I think technical support is 10 out of 10.

We did not previously use a different solution.

I don't know about price and licensing but JDE is one of the best software, which satisfies client requirements easily.

I don't know if other products were evaluated.

What other advice do I have?

I think JDE would be the best to implement it.

8.12, 9.0, and 9.1
More JD Edwards EnterpriseOne reviews from users
...who work at a Energy/Utilities Company
...who compared it with SAP ERP
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and others in ERP. Updated: June 2021.
513,594 professionals have used our research since 2012.