Jt hjyjg 400x400

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Review
The EDI and z-file processing features allow clients to integrate legacy systems.

Valuable Features:

• JDE software development kit, including application design aid, report design aid, data dictionary, table design aid, business view design aid, table conversion, EDI (electronic data interchange), named event rule, C business functions, UPK (user productivity kit), business services.
  • In JDE Version 9.1: E1 pages, one-view reporting, Cafe One, watch list.
  • In JDE Version 9.2: IoT (Internet of Things)

All are valuable features of this product. So, all these features are very important, but from my point of view, I like EDI and z-file processing; these features allow clients to integrate old legacy systems into the JDE Enterprise One System.

Improvements to My Organization:

Our organization is totally a development team; we have developed applications and report components per client requirements, so as of right now, I would not be able to provide an example of how this product has improved the way my organization functions.

Room for Improvement:

Currently, you are not able to copy the NER in the software development framework.

There is also room for improvement in business services and IoT.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for the last 4.6 years; mostly working from the technical side.

Stability Issues:

We have not encountered any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

I think technical support is 10 out of 10.

Previous Solutions:

We did not previously use a different solution.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

I don't know about price and licensing but JDE is one of the best software, which satisfies client requirements easily.

Other Solutions Considered:

I don't know if other products were evaluated.

Other Advice:

I think JDE would be the best to implement it.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About JD Edwards EnterpriseOne?

Our experts can help. 233,932 professionals have used our research on 5,900 solutions.