Jt hjyjg 400x400

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Review
The EDI and z-file processing features allow clients to integrate legacy systems.

Valuable Features

• JDE software development kit, including application design aid, report design aid, data dictionary, table design aid, business view design aid, table conversion, EDI (electronic data interchange), named event rule, C business functions, UPK (user productivity kit), business services.
  • In JDE Version 9.1: E1 pages, one-view reporting, Cafe One, watch list.
  • In JDE Version 9.2: IoT (Internet of Things)

All are valuable features of this product. So, all these features are very important, but from my point of view, I like EDI and z-file processing; these features allow clients to integrate old legacy systems into the JDE Enterprise One System.

Improvements to My Organization

Our organization is totally a development team; we have developed applications and report components per client requirements, so as of right now, I would not be able to provide an example of how this product has improved the way my organization functions.

Room for Improvement

Currently, you are not able to copy the NER in the software development framework.

There is also room for improvement in business services and IoT.

Use of Solution

I have used it for the last 4.6 years; mostly working from the technical side.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

I think technical support is 10 out of 10.

We did not previously use a different solution.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I don't know about price and licensing but JDE is one of the best software, which satisfies client requirements easily.

Other Solutions Considered

I don't know if other products were evaluated.

Other Advice

I think JDE would be the best to implement it.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About JD Edwards EnterpriseOne?

Our experts can help. 242,593 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.