JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Review

It has simplified the process completely, and on par with the other ERPs that are available in the market now.

How has it helped my organization?

It has simplified the process completely, and even though it has many features which are available in the market now, but it is on par with the other ERP software solutions available in the market now.

What is most valuable?

One feature is that J.D. Edwards supports any software it integrates with.

More than five years.

It's a 100% stable product. In past versions, there were issues of instability. But, now it is entirely stable, as long as it is properly maintained and properly implemented.

It can be scalable to any extent. There are no issues and no boundaries. We find for J.D. Edwards to scale. It can serve small medium and large enterprises at the same time.

Originally, there were some complications with implementation. But now, it is very simple to set up and get everything going in a couple of months. Oracle has done tremendous work on improving the issues that we were facing on the J.D. Edwards front, and they fixed all those issues. Now we do a straight forward, simple plug-and-play installation, so there are no problems technically now.

The pricing of this solution costs an arm and a leg. This keeps the customers away from going for J.D. Edwards.

We compared:

We selected JD Edwards because technically it was sound, and commercially, it came at a good price. It was a great value.

What other advice do I have?

When looking for a new product, definitely consider:

• Stability
  • IT technology
  • Value