Jelastic Review

Costs less than other solutions and it's easy to migrate.

What is most valuable?

• Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling.
  • Easy setup process, I created my production and test environments in minutes.
  • Easy deployment throughout maven (automatically deploys your applications to all web servers if you have high availability).
  • Pay only for the resources your application uses.

How has it helped my organization?

We almost don't have to maintain our servers. We don't have to worry about scaling as our user-base grows. Saves time and money.

What needs improvement?

An S3 like storage system, if they have a s3 API compatible system I can move my files from AWS.

2 years

I am satisfied with technical support but Jelastic is a platform there are several service providers, so I can not comment on all of them.

I used AWS. The problem with AWS was, I need to make a commitment for 3 years in order to reduce the price of a ec2 instance. But a lot changes in 3 years, at the end of the second year you may want to change your instance type, like I did want to move from medium utilized server to a high utilized one but I already had contract on medium. With Jelastic I did not make any commitments and it's still costs less.

It took almost 5 minutes. A few clicks from the Jelastic control panel and you are ready to go.

Heroku