JetBrains TeamCity Review
It runs acceptance tests after each commit, giving quick and automatic feedback on software quality.

Valuable Features

We're using it for CI and automating build pipelines.

Improvements to My Organization

• Rerun failed tests after overnight execution, saving manual re-execution time during working hours.
  • Run acceptance tests after each commit, giving quick and automatic feedback on software quality.
  • Automate build pipeline process, removing human errors from the process itself.

Room for Improvement

Setting up build configurations involves too many steps, as the process is too much broken down. We could do with the same number of steps but less groups.

Use of Solution

I've used it for about two years.

I'm not in charge of this, I have updated TeamCity once and it seemed like a quite straightforward task (but slow, due to the DB backup) once I found the online walk-through.

No issues.

It's working perfectly with multiple projects running continuously on five build agents.

I've never had to use customer support.

The user guide is quite thorough and extensive. Some topics are hidden a little bit, but after a while all the queries are answered.

No previous solution was used.

After updating TeamCity, the setup process was quite straightforward, guiding me step by step through the configuration of the new tool.

Implementation Team

It was an in-house implementation.

ROI

It is vital to our business to have quick and robust builds, and TeamCity is helping us to keep everything tidy and under control.

Other Advice

An FAQ section with all the most common issues/most asked technical questions would be more than welcome.