Jira Align Review

Workflows are scalable but can sometimes be complex to navigate

What is our primary use case?

I used Jira Align when I was working with CACI. We use Jira Align to build and manage workflows, which allows each team to understand their work.

How has it helped my organization?

Jira Align helps us manage communication and tasks for a variety of teams without overlap.

What is most valuable?

I like how things can be sorted out, and it shows the different objectives one can do. You could also create a team view that would allow your team to see work outcomes. Jira Align also helps with the reporting, because we can export data to Excel or another format.

What needs improvement?

The workflows are scalable from portfolio to individual level but can sometimes be complex to navigate.

I used Jira Align for about a year.

It was very stable, and I liked the refresh rate. I know a lot of it also depends on personal network connectivity, but it instantly updates changes.

When you sign in, you will see the different objectives that you would have, and then it would show you bigger objectives, your status, who was using it, and what they completed and what wasn't. If there are linked topics that were part of it, then it will show the aligned tasks.

The support team was very helpful, knowledgeable, and very responsive. Also, when you visit their forum page, they have a chat thread where you can look up problems or questions with other users and get answers from there.

I wasn't part of the initial setup, but the setup was easy when I got access to Jira Align. It was easy to personalize after I signed in, and I could put in my icon, picture, background picture, and thumbnail. So it is easily customizable and you can set up your page. With that, it was easy for all teams to organize their profiles.

The pricing wasn't something they exposed me to because the business development team handled it.

More Jira Align reviews from users
...who compared it with ServiceNow IT Business Management
Find out what your peers are saying about Atlassian, Planview, ServiceNow and others in Enterprise Agile Planning Tools. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.