JIRA Portfolio Review

My primary use case for this solution is for resourcing capacity managements. When embedding Jira Portfolio in a complete HLI cycle, I'm missing things to evaluate my ethic into my value stream.

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case for Jira Portfolio is mainly resourcing capacity managements.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows me to do the capacity management and it allows me to qualify my ethics, and that's what the capabilities I was searching for in a solution like Jira Portfolio.

What needs improvement?

When I want to embed Jira Portfolio in a complete HLI cycle, I'm missing things to evaluate my ethic into my value stream.

Three to five years.

In a PC environment, it is quite stable.

For the scalability, in my opinion, with Jira Portfolio you don't need to scale that much because it's only used by management itself.

I did not have an experience with technical support of this solution.

I was not involved with the initial setup of the product.

When evaluating a product like this, make sure to consider:

• Capabilities
  • Goals
  • Drives

This solution has a comparable pricing in comparison to other similar products on the market.

We considered ALM Octane. The price of Jira and ALM Octane is comparable. We also looked at Micro Focus and CA PPM.