JIRA Portfolio Review

Excellent configuration, very good integration capabilities and a good selection of features overall

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for issue management.

What is most valuable?

The integration is very good. We've more or less integrated with everything including reporting and registering.

The configuration is excellent. The solution allows for the possibility to configure to your specifications. You can define projects separately, for example. If you want to configure anything, even to do a dashboard for a specific project, or user, or to define rights, etc., you can.

It's hard to say which one feature is the most important. There are many we find extremely useful.

What needs improvement?

The workflow needs improvement.

The product itself could be improved in many ways, but at the moment I don't have anything very specific to discuss.

It might be helpful to have a simple version of the solution built for a small number of users that would be fast and have a straightforward installation process.

I've been using the solution since 2012.

The solution is really stable.

The solution is big enough for what we need. We don't use it at a large scale but have anywhere from 100 to 1000 users.

We've never had to call technical support.

The initial setup is normal. We didn't find it very complex. Deployment can take a day or two to complete. However, a large scale project might take about a month if you get into a lot of specific configurations.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model.

I'd advise others to start with a good analysis of the solution before implementing it.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More JIRA Portfolio reviews from users