Jira Review

A good integrated platform that is stable and reasonably priced

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for customer service and managed services, and for all the workflows for the services. It's also a bit of a CRM. We use it largely for technical support.

What is most valuable?

The solution provides an integrated platform for customer service. It's good at organizing our technical support for clients.

The solution has been very stable overall. We haven't had any issues with performance.

The pricing is reasonable. It's not too expensive.

What needs improvement?

The UX and UI could be better. It's something they need to improve upon. It needs to be updated and made more modern.

It would be ideal if the solution could be available as a mobile application.

We would like the solution to be a little less costly, although, overall, the price isn't bad.

I've been using the solution for five years or so. We've been using it for a while at this point.

I've found the stability to be very good. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable and the performance has been good.

We've never reached out to technical support for help in the past. I wouldn't be able to speak to the level of service they provide.

We did not previously use another solution. We do not want to switch to something new at this time either.

Unfortunately, I was not a part of the company when it was originally set up. I have no idea how the implementation went. I wouldn't be able to comment on if it was easy or difficult and/or how long it took to deploy.

While, of course, in general, we always want the pricing to be lower, it's pretty reasonable. The costs aren't too bad.

What other advice do I have?

We are just a JIRA customer and an end-user.

We are using the latest version of the solution. I'm not exactly sure of the version number.

We do not plan to switch to another solution. We're quite happy with this product overall.

I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

More Jira reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Project
Learn what your peers think about Jira. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.