Jira Review

Stable and flexible with the capability to scale if needed

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for collaboration purposes.

What is most valuable?

The solution has basically been problem-free so far.

Overall, we've found the product to be quite flexible.

The level of stability is quite good.

The product can scale if you need it to.

What needs improvement?

I'd like the solution to be more secure.

I've been using the solution for about six months at this point. It hasn't been that long. I've been using it for less than a year.

We've enjoyed the stability of the solution. It's good. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. The performance is reliable.

The solution can scale quite well. If a company needs to expand it out, it can do so with relative ease. It's not a pronblem.

Not too many people use the solution in my organization. There are fewer than ten users right now.

We do not have any plans to continue to use the solution, let alone increasing usage.

I've never directly dealt with technical support. There was never a need to call. Therefore, I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. There was never an opportunity to interact.

We did not previously use another solution before implementing Jira.

I didn't handle any aspect of the installation, and therefore I can't speak to how easy or difficult the implementation was. I'm not sure how long the deployment itself took. I was just handed my login and I was good to go.

As I wasn't involved in the installation process, I can't speak to if a consultant or integrator was used. I have no knowledge of that being the case.

I can't speak to how much a license costs or the process behind setting one up and renewing it. I just use the solution. I don't handle sales or billing.

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user. I don't have a business relationship with Jira.

It's my understanding that we are using the latest version of the solution, however, I am not 100% positive that is the case. I don't know the version number off-hand. I am also not sure which deployment model we are using and if it is deployed on cloud or on-premises.

I'd recommend the solution to other organizations.

I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten overall.

More Jira reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Project
Learn what your peers think about Jira. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.