JIRA Review
Boards, backlog, and filters are useful in QA and Git integration makes finding specific fixes easier

What is most valuable?

For QA, the most interesting for me are boards, backlog, and filters.

How has it helped my organization?

We finally started to use Git integration, so it is easy now to find a fix of a specific issue.

What needs improvement?

Filters: I never use a simple filter because it is not enough. When I have a complex filter and switch to simple, the switch is impossible. Also, even with complex filters, not all searches are possible.

Grid: It is really strange that there is no possibility to edit an item in the grid. You need to go inside, and even then, not all items are editable, so you need to switch to edit mode. That's too many clicks and switches.

Make the product more user-friendly. It should be easy even for a person on his first day: to edit items, to select several items, to copy items. The product should be for people.

Two years.

Not yet.

Not yet.

Haven't used it.

Yes, I've used HPE Agile Manager. I switched because I switched the company I work for, and the new one works with JIRA.

I didn't install it, I only use the web interface.

Not my area of responsibility.

Not my area of responsibility.

1 visitor found this review helpful