Relatively easy for everyone to pickup and use
What is our primary use case?
- Running agile deliveries with dispersed teams.
- The projects were typical agile, changing requirements frequently.
- JIRA facilitated story management perfectly.
How has it helped my organization?
- Overall, it has good viability.
- Relatively easy for everyone to pickup and use.
- It improved communication, as it was a popular tool, and most people enjoyed using it.
What is most valuable?
Kanban board: The board is easy to use and visually impressive to non-IT users, who found it easy to relate to.
What needs improvement?
- Report customisation could be improved.
- Out-of-the-box reporting is limited. It would be helpful if more customisation was possible.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: May 27 2018
More Jira reviews from users