I like the workflows which help track the current state of tasks
What is our primary use case?
- Agile, scrum project/sprint planning
- Bug tracking
- Workflows which help track the current state of tasks.
How has it helped my organization?
- The organisation is more flexible and agile.
- Tasks are easier to track.
- Generally faster and more focused.
What is most valuable?
- Sprint planning
- Overviews over tasks and which assignees are doing what
- Specific workflows for projects.
What needs improvement?
- Add relation for workload estimation between stories and subtasks
- Linking to Confluence could be implemented. At the moment links can only be created from Confluence to JIRA, not the other way round.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Feb 21 2019
More Jira reviews from users