Jira Review

Good dashboards and reports help us to better manage and complete our projects

What is our primary use case?

We use Jira to manage scrum projects for the different projects in our company. Our business is a development company that uses the cloud version of Jira to manage the sprint and releases for each project for each client. We manage scrum and cascade projects with our clients.

How has it helped my organization?

Jira allows us to manage the project in a visual way, where you can easily see your sprint board and you see the status of your project, as well. It helps us to finish the sprint on time and easily move issues that are not finished to the backlog or to the next sprint.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features in Jira are the dashboard, reports, and boards that help us to control the advancement of the project.

The boards also help us to determine our velocity, and if we reach the release date it helps to determine which issues need to be moved in the event they will not be finished on time.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see the integration of a lite-version of Confluence, just to manage some of the templates and documents.

Without a plugin, implement the Route in projects created before this feature did so in the most recent versions of Jira.

I've been used Jira since 2016, and it helps us a lot.

More Jira reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Project
Learn what your peers think about Jira. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.