Jobvite Review

It saves a lot of time and has a really nice scheduling feature for scheduling interviews, and their customer service is amazing

What is our primary use case?

I use it for posting jobs on our website and applicant tracking. I enter a job opening into the system, and then it posts the job onto our website from there. I also use it for scheduling interviews for candidates and documenting the candidate interview process.

How has it helped my organization?

The applicant tracking system that we used earlier had a lot more manual entering of information, which took time. Jobvite comparatively saves a lot of time in terms of having to go back and forth to outlet counters. It shows people the openings on their calendars. You don't have to go back and forth and look whether they are available because the internal calendars pop up, and you can do automatic scheduling.

What is most valuable?

It has a really nice scheduling feature, which is very valuable for scheduling interviews. It is an automated feature and one of my favorite things about Jobvite.

The other thing that I like about Jobvite is customer service. Their customer service is amazing, and they're constantly improving it and making it better. Jobvite also integrates with LinkedIn.

What needs improvement?

Its reporting feature can be improved. Reporting is currently not user friendly, and it is just complicated. If you want specific reports that aren't available within the system, then you have to pay extra. We don't use Jobvite for onboarding or payroll. They have the option, but we don't use them for onboarding or payroll. We strictly use it just for the recruiting cycle. If we did have a more comprehensive package with them, the reporting might not be so bad.

One thing that kind of bothers me is the fact that you can have somebody apply to several different requisitions, and the notes don't merge together because it is requisition-focused. In other words, it is not strictly candidate-focused, which is kind of a pain sometimes. You have to go back and forth with the notes if somebody applies, or you could miss some important information.

I have been using this solution for around five years.

It is very stable. I really haven't had any problems with it.

When we transferred the data over from the other applicant ATS system, we had about 3,000 applicants, and currently, we have 13,500 applicants.

They are speedy, knowledgeable, and friendly.

We were using ApplicantStack, and the main reason for switching was because we were growing and that platform was not scalable.  We were growing, so we needed a more efficient applicant tracking system.

It was fairly straightforward. It was done five years ago. We had to take all the old data and migrate it to Jobvite. It probably took a week. It might be quicker now.

I had help. It wasn't just me. There was another person from my company. It took two sessions for configuring the specifics within the system in terms of workflow, salary, and interviews. In the end, it was fine. As an admin of Jobvite, I can go in and tweak things and change them around if I don't like it. I can also delete or add buttons or locations. It has different functions within the system.

There is not really any maintenance for this. You have to change the password once in a while, which is nothing.

That's a hard question to answer. I wouldn't be able to give the numbers or any kind of data because we're pretty small, and there are times it gets busy. For the platform itself and the size of our company, it is exactly what we need right now.

Its price is competitive. It is not like they've increased their price in five years, so I'm happy about that. For a specific or customized report, you have to pay a little bit extra.

I did research on solutions from several companies, such as Lever and iCIMS. They were all fairly similar. I went with Jobvite because it was the best platform for the size of our company. It also had a good price, and the customer service or the interaction with the people was also good.

What other advice do I have?

Based on prior experience with other ATS systems in my career, this solution is more requisition-focused and strictly for the recruiting process.

I would rate Jobvite a nine out of ten.

More Jobvite reviews from users
...who compared it with iCIMS Recruit
Learn what your peers think about Jobvite. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,607 professionals have used our research since 2012.