Joomla Review
Its extended debugging mode and error reporting are invaluable

Valuable Features

Joomla is one of the most popular CMSs today. I've used it with a lot of sites I've built. One of the features that I like with Joomla is the built-in caching it provides. Page loads can be improved with its page caching. You can use gzip page compression and even granular-level module caching.

Its extended debugging mode and error reporting are also invaluable, especially when you need to troubleshoot an issue with your website. If you're an administrator and want to message all users, all you have to do is utilize its messaging system via the mass mailing system or communicate with them one-on-one through the private messaging.

Do you want to manipulate files? Not a problem. Joomla has an FTP layer that allows you to manipulate files easily. It allows file operations which allow you to install extensions without having to mess with folder and file permissions.

Improvements to My Organization

Being able to build a website for clients using Joomla is already a big advantage. There are many CMSs to choose from but picking the right one for the right requirements is crucial and must be done carefully. Joomla is one of the best.

Room for Improvement

Surely, Joomla developers still have many improvements in mind for Joomla and I'm sure they will be exciting and useful. So let's just wait for them.

Use of Solution

I have used several CMSs. Joomla is the one CMS that I have used for the 15+ years of my career in this field.

Yes. Encountering issues during development is not uncommon no matter what CMS is used. Most important is how you handle and solve issues efficiently.

Yes, as usual, but they were taken care of by applying effective workarounds.

Joomla has lots of extensions and they're growing every day. Any feature you need can usually be solved with any of the extensions available.

Excellent.

Great.

I'm using several CMSs.

Implementation Team

ROI

Not applicable.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Just plan properly. It will depend on your requirements. If you think Joomla can be used with the requirements you have, then proceed with it.

Other Solutions Considered

There are many options including Drupal, WordPress, etc.

Other Advice

As I've said, it boils down to your requirements. List all your requirements and check if there are any existing extensions that can be used for it. It might even be possible that your requirement is already available with the Joomla core. So, it's important that you familiarize yourself with them.