JotForm Review

The number of customization items and their features are valuable

What is our primary use case?

Electronic forms have more utility than just searches or contacts!

When you need a form to facilitate your work, look for several, as there are numerous websites on the subject on the internet. You can go in the most popular, but leave one that has the best features, I'm talking about JotForm, an amazing forms website, and free. I'll explain why:

I needed an electronic form that would facilitate an internal audit reporting job in a standardized way for a team of about 30 internal auditors and have the need for and complexity of an audit involving standards such as ISO9001 with almost 200 questions. Being that not all items are audited in the same area, I needed a form with intelligence to be able to direct each auditor to each area the questions related to the area to be audited, but simply and fast.

Well, with JotForm hands-on, I was able to create a form with all of these needs and standardize how to respond by gaining quality and agility in auditing, and auditors' response to the audit process.

Result: absolute success in the contract, congratulations to JotForm!

How has it helped my organization?

Agility in the process of internal audits, ISO standards, and process audits.

What is most valuable?

• The number of customization items and their features
  • Total control over the construction of the form, and
  • How to create.

What needs improvement?

Make the creator for larger forms lighter and easier to load as it takes time to load large forms, for example, over 100 form elements it takes quite a while to load the elements, and to edit the element options

Still implementing.

very stable for launches and creation

Google forms loads very fast, but do not have many customization features like Jotform, so I can not make the customizations that I need in google forms

not rated

appropriate prices;

Google, Survey Monkey, Microsoft, others

What other advice do I have?

that the form builder is lighter, for large forms over 100 boxes of questions, if necessary I can share my form for you to understand how it gets heavier after many issues;