JotForm Review

Customizable forms and conditional functionality saves us time and improves efficiency

What is our primary use case?

Our Help & Support webpage use JotForm for the advanced form in a single web page.

The Help & Support form has more than ten different options for the different kinds of issues on our products/orders. When a customer submits the form then the text-fields' data is automatically injected into a CRM application.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has improved our efficiency. When a customer writes their issue on our products/orders, certain text-fields related to the issue appear when the form is submitted to our CRM system. One of the text fields goes to a different CRM query system, and our customer services team can better investigate based on the selected field.

What is most valuable?

I have found many useful features.

The most valuable feature is the ability to create different selections for different text-fields. The IF condition allows us to show or hide text-fields based on our requirements, and the functionality is extremely useful.

The Advanced Form has all of the important features existing the in JotForm.

What needs improvement?

The Drag & Drop on the fields object is a bit difficult.

The CSS coding interface could be better.

Better integration with CRM applications like Salesforce would be useful.

We have been using this solution for more than one year.

Stability is perfect for this solution.

I would rate the scalability of this solution a ten out of ten.

I have not spoken to the support team.

We did use another solution, but we switched because JotForm has a better customization capability for text-fields and functions.

Very simple and easy to set up and integrate on a web page.

I handled the implementation myself.

We have seen ROI through a reduction in the phone call and investigation time, now that specific text-fields are shown or hidden appropriately.

We evaluated WordPress Contact Form 7.