Juniper AppFormix Review

Good scalability for big networks and has a straightforward deployment

What is our primary use case?

I use Jupiter to control my internet. For example, for URL and host blocking.

What needs improvement?

I want the solution to be able to improve my cache and firewall IPS and IPSI rules.

I've been using the solution for 6 months.

The solution is stable.

Scalability is good for a big network. I have about 200 users on my network. Three of those are admins. We also have two help desks.

The solution's technical support is good.

Before choosing this solution, I used Astaro but it didn't work well in my country.

The initial setup was straightforward. Deployment took about a week. We only needed two people for deployment. For maintenance, you need one, maybe two people.

I used an integrator for implementation.

In enterprise companies, network cost is very important. Juniper is a high cost but it's a good enterprise solution for my enterprise network. This solution has a yearly licensing. In my country, it's really expensive. With Juniper, there are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fee.

What other advice do I have?

It's a really good solution.

I would give the solution a 9 out of 10. I would have given it a 10, but the solution is expensive.