Juniper SRX Review

Good performance and stability, and more competitively priced that others

What is our primary use case?

We are a distributor and Juniper SRX is one of the products that we work with. The SRX is a service gateway device that serves two main functions. The primary function is as a firewall, and the second is for routing traffic.

It can serve as a branch firewall or data center firewall, as well as a next-generation firewall, based on the license.

What is most valuable?

Juniper SRX has many good features that suit a variety of customer requirements.

Performance is a strong point.

What needs improvement?

There are a lot of features that customers do not know about and I think that better documentation would help when it comes to learning how to use the product.

Technical support could be improved by adding local engineers.

I have been working with this product for a few months.

The Juniper SRX is very stable. Stability and performance are the strengths of Juniper products.

We have clients of all sizes for this product, from small businesses to service providers. It is very scalable.

I would rate the technical support at medium. The support is good, but other vendors have local engineers. This is something that could be improved.

The initial setup is straightforward and very easy. The length of time for deployment depends on the size of the solution.

Compared to other vendors, the pricing of this solution is good.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that I very much recommend.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: distributor
More Juniper SRX reviews from users