Juniper SRX Review

Improves our operational performance and stability; there are no outages

How has it helped my organization?

The greatest improvement we have seen is in operational performance and operational stability. There are no outages.

What is most valuable?

• It's a reliable firewall and very stable, for both the hardware and applications it is stable.
  • It's very powerful.
  • It's also a very secure device, it has good attack prevention capabilities using UTM.
  • It's user-friendly with a good UI.
  • It has powerful CLI.

What needs improvement?

It's not 100%, it's not a perfect product, some points need to be adjusted, need to be enhanced.

More than five years.

There have been no issues with this product.

It's a very scalable product.

I think they have professional support. Support is really good, they are professional engineers.

Customer support is very good.

I used Cisco, and Palo Alto, and used McAfee. As a consultant, a systems integrator, if customers go to SRX it's because of its features and the stability of the product. It's the most stable product.

It was very straightforward, very clear.

Other than Palo Alto, StrongSoft is very stable. Cisco Firepower is very unstable.

What other advice do I have?

I can say for, that for a datacenter, and for price, first I appreciate Palo Alto and then I appreciate Juniper, more than the others.

Support for Juniper is best, better than Palo Alto, but Palo Alto is more powerful. And there is a big difference in pricing.