Juniper SRX Review

Easy to implement and use, with better technical support than other solutions

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features in this solution are AppSecure and the IPsec VPN.

What needs improvement?

The solution previously had a Clientless SSL VPN, but it has been removed and I would like access to it again.

The GUI needs improvement. I can work fine with the command line (CLI), but new people would like a better user interface.

I would like to see an SSH VPN in the next release.

Almost ten years.

I am very satisfied with the stability of this solution.

We have more than one hundred users for this solution. They range from non-technical, Level 1 users, up to administrators, technical support staff, and expert-level users.

I am satisfied with their technical support. It is better than what I have experienced with some other solutions.

This is the first solution that we implemented.

I find the setup simple, given that I have been using it for ten years. The deployment is quite easy and fast.

The price of this solution is more than other products, but it's stable, and the technical support is better than I have seen with others.

The solution was in place before I joined the company, so I am unaware if we evaluated other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

We have found this solution to be easy to implement and easy to use. It is a little more expensive than some products, but it is worth the investment.