Junos Space Network Director Review

Stable with good performance, and the technical support is better than others

What is our primary use case?

We are internet service providers and when our clients subscribe to our services, we provide the features.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the technical support, as it is better than others.

What needs improvement?

I would like to them include network real-time performance and come up with a dashboard report. That is something that I would love to have.

We started using this solution two or three years ago.

This solution is stable and the performance is very good.

This solution is scalable if referring to our core network equipment. In terms of the CPE, customer premises, it works with 12 ports or sometimes 24 ports.

The technical support is very helpful. Any time we have a problem, they support us.

Previously, we were using Nokia and Huawei equipment. They are similar in terms of equipment, but the support is better with Juniper. Also, the packaging is complicated. They separate the support and other things, so it's a bit difficult because when we want support, we have to purchase that package or model. Juniper doesn't break it down that way and the support is included.

The initial setup is easy. It's not complex.

We would like the price to be reduced.

What other advice do I have?

We are network providers for our clients.