What is most valuable?
1. SmartObject makes the center of data management, where developer and/or someone can call to it with only one place. SmartObject will return data from other system (such as MS-SQL, Oracle, SharePoint, SAP, etc.) to solve requirements.
2. K2 connect for SAP, easy to make interface between SAP with K2 connect for SAP service designer. Developer can design interface without coding and transform it into SmartObjects.
3. Workflow, to support more complex business processes, logic and data flow without coding.
4. SmartForm, fast and easy to develop web form to connect to SmartObject and workflow. Where you can create web application and ready to release to users within an hour.
How has it helped my organization?
- Supports conditional approval by business logic very easily
- Multiple approvals
- Notice of approval by email
What needs improvement?
Performance. Some customers ask why K2 is slow? Upgrade to current version will get the better performance.
For how long have I used the solution?
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
Easy to makes deployment package.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Found less in the current version.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Eight out of 10. Technical Support
Eight out of 10.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
K2 is my first and only one solution that I recommend.
How was the initial setup?
Setup is easy in standalone. Distributed setup is complex and requires more network knowledge.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
I’m working in the development field and do not know much about this.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
No, my team was trying to map requirements to the K2 solution.
What other advice do I have?
K2 makes your work simple.
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: K2 partner.
Oct 17 2017