K2 blackpearl Review

Facilitates workflow supporting more complex business processes, logic and data flow

What is most valuable?

1. SmartObject makes the center of data management, where developer and/or someone can call to it with only one place. SmartObject will return data from other system (such as MS-SQL, Oracle, SharePoint, SAP, etc.) to solve requirements.

2. K2 connect for SAP, easy to make interface between SAP with K2 connect for SAP service designer. Developer can design interface without coding and transform it into SmartObjects.

3. Workflow, to support more complex business processes, logic and data flow without coding.

4. SmartForm, fast and easy to develop web form to connect to SmartObject and workflow. Where you can create web application and ready to release to users within an hour.

How has it helped my organization?

• Supports conditional approval by business logic very easily
  • Multiple approvals
  • Notice of approval by email

What needs improvement?

Performance. Some customers ask why K2 is slow? Upgrade to current version will get the better performance.

More than 7 years.

Easy to makes deployment package.

Found less in the current version.

Eight out of 10.

Eight out of 10.

K2 is my first and only one solution that I recommend.

Setup is easy in standalone. Distributed setup is complex and requires more network knowledge.

I’m working in the development field and do not know much about this.

No, my team was trying to map requirements to the K2 solution.

What other advice do I have?

K2 makes your work simple.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: K2 partner.
1 Comment
龙 周Real UserTOP 20

hi,can you help me ?
I just joined K2 blackpearl developer, many do not understand, do you have related Demo can provide my reference? if you have a time ,can you gave me send email,my email 1033085514@qq.com

07 May 18