K2 Review

No code, stable, and has good support

What is our primary use case?

Our searches are automated for the approval process, and we have automated our dual management process with K2.

We have 41 processes automated within K2.

It was only a process automation tool for workflows and approval, but now since being bought out by Nintex, we will have many other products available to use. For example, the RPA part of Nintex can plug into K2 and be used together.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are that it's no code, it's very flexible, and it's easy to design.

What needs improvement?

Currently, it's taking quite some time to deploy a package, it needs improvement. If they can simplify the deployment then it would be helpful.

I would like to see a versioning tool included within K2 similar to Visual Studio to do your versioning of programs. It would be very useful and assist us a lot.

If they could also include an RPA as a tool, or integrate it with RPA products. It would be beneficial, as we wouldn't have to purchase anything else.

I have been using K2 for eight years.

We are using the latest version.

It's a stable solution. It is one of the features I like most.

It's a scalable product. We have approximately 4,000 AD users for this solution in our organization.

We have had no problems with the technical support at all.

Previously, we used Lotus Notes for workflows and approvals.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

I have a development team of four people on safety.

There is an initial fee when purchasing and a fee for maintenance afterward.

It is not an expensive solution.

What other advice do I have?

We have plans to continue using this solution and I would definitely recommend it.

I would rate K2 an eight out of ten.

More K2 reviews from users
...who compared it with Nintex Workflow
Learn what your peers think about K2. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.