K2 Review

Scalability, good performance, the designer to create workflows are the most valuable features. Sometimes it is too difficult to manage the workflow instances.

What is most valuable?

Scalability, good performance, and the K2 designer to create workflows/screens are the most valuable features.

How has it helped my organization?

There are several products. One of them was a product to improve the claims management of an insurance company.

What needs improvement?

The Management console needs to improve because sometimes it is too difficult to manage the workflow instances.

I have used this solution for two years.

In previous versions, I found different issues in regards to the stability. Currently, with this version, it seems that those issues have been resolved. The same has been experienced in terms of the scalability.

Technical support is not so good, i.e., you should have a good contact inside the company, because the service desk is not that efficient.

The initial setup was absolutely complex. It is so difficult to configure the previous versions. But in the new version, the installation has improved and it was much better.

It has a good price for the licenses as compared to the other market solutions available.

What other advice do I have?

It is a very good solution to implement simple workflows with little integration.

The integration could be better, but for simple workflows with simple integrations, it is a good product.

More K2 reviews from users
...who compared it with Nintex Workflow
Learn what your peers think about K2. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.