Kaminario K2 Review

A solution with a simple configuration and good stability but it's quite expensive

What is most valuable?

The solution has a very simple configuration. It has a good configuration, it's very simple.

What needs improvement?

Access to technical support should be improved for our region. Technical support is good, but they're very hard to access.

When we have a problem with this storage, it's usually related to a very bad configuration.

All-Flash Storage is very, very expensive. They are important solutions so I don't really have any ideas about how to rectify this.

The device could use better monitoring tools.

I've been using the solution for three to four years.

The stability of the solution is very good. They're very high-end devices.

It has the best technical support because technical support is very important for this country because their reference is very, very hard to access for this solution. Technical support is very good.

The implementation of the solution is very simple. You just need to create a LAN and mount the host.

What other advice do I have?

We use the private cloud deployment model.

I would rate this solution seven out of ten. If you need about high IOM, I would advise that you buy this device. You need to ensure you really need it for your organization, however, as it is quite expensive.