Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Review

Scalable, user-friendly, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

The solution is primarily used to protect my personal information. I use it for security purposes.

What is most valuable?

The solution has been very easy to use. It's a user-friendly solution.

The product is very stable.

The scalability of the product is good.

What needs improvement?

It would be ideal with the solution offered more documentation.

I've used the solution for about two or three years at this point. I'm unsure of the exact amount of time.

The solution is stable and the performance is good. It's reliable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The solution is scalable. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so.

That said, I only use it for personal use, and therefore haven't really attempted to scale it.

I've never had to reach out to technical support. I haven't had any issues. Therefore, I cannot speak to how helpful or responsive their team is if you do run into problems.

The installation is very straightforward and simple. It's not overly difficult to set up. A user shouldn't have any issues with the process.

While I cannot speak to the exact amount of time it took to set up, I recall it being a rather fast process.

What other advice do I have?

I have the solution deployed to my laptop. I only use it for personal purposes, not for business usage.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. I've been pretty happy with its capabilities.

I would recommend the solution to other users and organizations.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.