Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Review

Protects all of out devices from cyberattacks

What needs improvement?

Over the years, I have learned that we always need to keep updating our OS — especially Windows. Any application that sits on Windows needs to be updated. This allows us to better detect and remove any infections. Sometimes, there are a few infections that we can't get rid of. In this case, we have to find another way to clean up the registry; otherwise, we have to reinstall everything again.

In terms of the interface, I prefer something that is simple without so much color.

I have been using this solution for the last 10 years.

This solution is stable.

Reaching their support team can be difficult. I've dealt with Sophos before; they were quite responsive to our issues.

We are actually going to be switching to Sophos Endpoint Security.

I think the price of this solution is good.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure you are online in order to receive updates. The engine itself doesn't do much without updated data. With updates, you'll be at least 90% protected.

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.