Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Review

Stable, easy to setup and offers good security

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use the solution for endpoint protection. It's for security purposes.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers a very good antivirus if we compare it with other anti-viruses such as McAfee.

It's very good at detecting malware and blocking websites. It's great for local network monitoring.

The solution is more selective when looking at suspicious items.

The initial setup was very straightforward.

We have found the solution to be very stable.

The product can scale if you need it to.

What needs improvement?

We find that the solution uses up too much RAM and can slow down machines. We've noticed that after it is installed the server or computer begins to slow down significantly. It would be very helpful if they could make computers work faster, or, at least, not slow them down. In Indonesia, specifically many computers here do not have high specifications which is why it's such a problem for us.

The pricing could always be even more competitive.

I've been using the product for about one year now. It hasn't been too long.

The solution is quite stable. There are no bugs or glitches and it doesn't crash or freeze. it's very reliable, even when we update it.

We have about 60 devices using the product in our office.

The scalability capabilities are very good, as it can use in a big network. It can be used across many computers or laptops.

I haven't personally been in contact with technical support, as everything goes centrally through headquarters in Hong Kong. That said, it's been quite stable so there are not many bugs and it's been very good. I don't recall having to reach out to headquarters to liaise with technical support on any issues.

I previously used McAfee.

The initial setup is quite straightforward and simple. It's not difficult at all. A company shouldn't face any issues with the implementation process. We used the software for all the computers and laptops in the office and everything went fine.

The solution can be a bit expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We're a customer and an end-user of the product.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're using. I can't recall the last time we updated it.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

I'd recommend Kaspersky to other companies as it's very light and very compact.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.