Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Review

A scalable security solution that can be used across platforms, but it could be more secure

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for email filtering, web browsing, web filtering, and USB filtering.

What is most valuable?

I like that we can use it across all the platforms like PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, and all systems for protection. I also like that we can use it for different cloud sessions and different unified systems.

It's available on all the vulnerability assessments including, web filtering, email filtering, test protection, anomaly control, and management. There are more than enough benefits available on Kaspersky.

What needs improvement?

It would be better if it were more secure and stable. I would also like to see more powerful features in the next release.

We have been using this product for the last two years.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a stable solution.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a scalable solution. We currently have 35 users using this solution.

Technical support is available, and they support all the options.

We used different solutions like BullGuard Antivirus and Avira Antivirus before using Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

The initial setup and installation is straightforward and didn't take too much time. It's a one-time activity that you can do on all the PCs, all the systems, and the servers. A single technical person can deploy, maintain, and take care of all the other activities.

We pay a yearly annual subscription for this product.

What other advice do I have?

I will definitely recommend this product to potential users.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Kaspersky Endpoint Security a seven.

Business Select
More Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.