Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Easy to install, good technical support, and the notifications work well

What is our primary use case?

We use this as part of our security solution.

What is most valuable?

I like the patching and the way the ports are used.

The security is very good, compared to some other products.

The notifications are good.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see enhancements made with respect to the administration. We have found that when we push the installation from the server to the rest of the clients, some systems pick it up automatically and continuously maintain them, whereas other systems do not. In these cases, we have to manually install, and moreover, we still cannot manage them from the administration end. If this break in the link between the administration and the clients can be fixed then it would be better.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for a few years.

Kaspersky is relatively stable, although I have experienced one problem. I had noticed at one point that the icon was grey and did not show any colors. I then checked the protection features and only one out of ten was active, which should not have been the case. At that point, we uninstalled and reinstalled the software, and it fixed it.

It is easy to scale the platform. We have licenses for two servers at the moment.

The technical support from Kaspersky is good.

The company started with Kaspersky and has stayed with it since then.

The initial setup is easy and it can be deployed in a few minutes.

What other advice do I have?

In general, this is a good product and I recommend it. My only complaint with it has to do with the administration problems.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users