Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Quick to deploy, very flexible, and offers good security

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for its antivirus and firewall. It has a VPN also that comes in handy.

What is most valuable?

The initial installation of the solution was easy.

Overall, the product is quite flexible.

The solution offers good security. I have yet to have any kind of breach.

It's a flawless system. We've been very happy with it.

What needs improvement?

At first, it did not work well with Windows 10, however, it was time when Windows 10 was released. After that, it has worked well. We deactivated the Windows firewall and antivirus. If they work both together it slows the functionality of the laptop, the notebook.

The solution could be a lot lighter. You really feel it when the laptop starts.

We've been using the solution for at least two years at this point.

The product is quite stable. We haven't had any issues with bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's been quite reliable for us.

The solution can scale. If a company needs to expand it out, they can do so fairly easily.

Mainly, I just use the solution personally, on my laptop. We do not have central servers. Each person has his own notebook or desktop. We still do not have an IP network connected to central servers.

We will continue to use it and increase usage as needed unless something better comes along.

We've never needed technical support in the past. For this reason, I can't speak to their knowledgeability or responsiveness. However, the solution itself is very, very good.

We did previously use a different solution. However, I can't recall the name of the product.

The initial setup is quite straightforward. It's not complex.

The deployment process is very fast. It takes about ten minutes or so to get everything up and running.

I handled the initial implementation by myself, in-house. I did not need the assistance of a consultant or integrator.

We buy individual licenses per machine. Typically, they come as cards with serial numbers that we scratch off and enter onto our machines.

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user. I don't have a business relationship with Kaspersky.

I'd recommend the product, although I don't personally work in cybersecurity.

That said, I've never gotten a virus on my machine using this product. It seems to be quite effective.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten. I've been very happy with it.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.