Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

User-friendly with an easy setup and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint security. It's just used to protect our equipment for the most part.

What is most valuable?

The security of the solution is very good. It helps us avoid viruses very effectively. We're quite concerned about this, and we take pains to ensure everything is protected.

The solution is very user-friendly and easy to use.

The initial setup is very simple.

The solution is stable.

What needs improvement?

We haven't had any issues so far, and therefore don't have any complaints.

It would be preferable if the product were more proactive and more modern in its approach to security and protection.

We've been using this solution for about five years. It's been a while.

The solution is very reliable and scalable. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's not buggy or glitchy. We've been pleased with its level of stability.

We have about seven people using the solution. We're a very small company. We don't have much cause for large-scale expansion. What we are getting is what we need at this point.

We haven't actually used technical support just yet. We haven't had a need to as we haven't faced any issues with the technology. The solution itself is very reliable.

The solution is not complex to set up. It's very easy to implement. We didn't run into any problems with the process.

The deployment is fast. It only really takes about 15 minutes or so.

We deploy the solution annually.

We've been looking at similar solutions, such as CrowdStrike, as a next-generation antivirus or anti-malware.

What other advice do I have?

We're dealers of Kaspersky. We're resellers. However, we're also customers. We mainly work with small companies.

I'm not sure of which version of the solution we're using currently.

This solution is a good tool for small companies, at this point I can say that. For bigger companies, it may be better to look at cloud solutions, such as CrowdStrike, for instance.

Overall, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten. It's easy to use and offers good protection.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.