Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Scales well with a good user interface and a quick initial setup

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as an antivirus for endpoint security.

It can be used to protect against malware and as security for online browsing - for example, when you want to do online transactions, it can secure the process.

What is most valuable?

The solution has been quite stable. The performance is good.

The solution scales well.

The online privacy it allows for when you are doing online transactions is very helpful.

The malware threat detection has been quite good so far.

The user interface is very nice.

What needs improvement?

They should continue to put more security measures in place in order to make it more robust.

I've used the solution for a couple of years now. It's been a while.

The solution is quite stable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. It's pretty reliable.

A company can scale the solution if it needs to. The product can scale quite well. It's not a problem.

Everyone in our company is using the solution. There are about eight of us on it currently.

We've never reached out to technical support. I can't speak to how knowledgeable or responsive they are. I can't really rate their level of service.

I've used ESET in the past. It was slowing down the machines, which is why we stopped using it and switched to this product.

The installation is quite straightforward. It's not overly complex.

The deployment is very fast and may have taken under a minute or so.

We had four people that handled the implementation.

I handled the installation myself. I did not require the assistance of a consultant or integrator.

We pay a licensing fee on a yearly basis.

I didn't evaluate other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution right now.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten overall. We've been quite happy with the capabilities of the product in general.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.